Help us spread the word about Season of Hope!
We need your help to spread the word about the Duke Children’s Season of Hope, starting November 1 and culminating with the Season of Hope Radiothon on MIX 101.5 December 14-15! Your advocacy will enable us to reach new audiences and encourage more people to donate to Duke Children’s this holiday season.
Ways to Get Involved
- Be an Ambassador: Share info about Season of Hope through your social channels.
- Fundraise: Create an online fundraising page, share your personal URL, and connect to Facebook fundraising to reach out to your networks.
- Support a Project: Our providers are always looking for new ways to provide hope to our patients and their families. Spread the word about a project that is meaningful to you and help our projects meet their funding goals.
- Share Your Why: Tell your Duke Children’s story to encourage others to support Season of Hope.
Engage Your Social Network
Easy things to do today:
- FOLLOW us on social media:
- JOIN our Radiothon Facebook event via our Duke Children’s Facebook page and INVITE your family and friends!
Our handles and hashtags:
- Season of Hope: #seasonofhope and #dukechildrens
- Radiothon: #MIX1015Radiothon and #dukechildrens
- Facebook: @dukechildrens
- Twitter: @duke_childrens
- Make sure to tag us if you are posting on either of these platforms!
- Landing page and information site: https://bit.ly/dchseasonofhope
- Crowdfunding physician projects site: https://bit.ly/dukesparkhope
- Radiothon information site: https://bit.ly/2021dukeradiothon
Example Social Posts
Create personalized posts to inspire friends and family members to give to the Season of Hope or to listen to the Season of Hope Radiothon! Below are some sample post ideas.
Share your support of Season of Hope:
I am supporting the Duke Children’s Season of Hope because a gift to Duke Children’s is the gift of hope to a family who needs it. Make your gift to the Duke Children’s Season of Hope today. bit.ly/dchseasonofhope #seasonofhope #dukechildrens
Share your support of one of our special provider fundraising projects:
I made a gift to Spark Hope for innovative ways to heal children. Supporting a project like this can provide hope for families looking for solutions. Visit bit.ly/dukesparkhope and make your gift today! #seasonofhope #dukechildrens
Share your support of Radiothon:
I am tuning in to the MIX 101.5 Radiothon for Duke Children’s on December 14-15 to hear inspiring stories of hope and healing from Duke Children’s patients and their families. I hope you will listen too! You can support the Season of Hope Radiothon visiting https://bit.ly/dukeradiothon2021 and making a donation! #MIX1015Radiothon #dukechildrens